In other news, I turned 4 months today and I think I still look as adorable as ever. Below you can see me displaying my cuteness
Wednesday, 1 August 2012
The Clue's in the Drool
It started out with me politely turning my head away. Then I started drooling incessantly to get the message across. Then in desparation I tried the drastic action of using wind, 'big-boy' wind at that; but still Daddy insists on giving me kisses. There is no stopping that man. What can an infant do to avoid such harrassment? Suggestions are welcome.
In other news, I turned 4 months today and I think I still look as adorable as ever. Below you can see me displaying my cuteness
In other news, I turned 4 months today and I think I still look as adorable as ever. Below you can see me displaying my cuteness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment