Saturday, 13 November 2010

Ode to the manager

I realise it has been a while since I made an addition to the blog. To add insult to injury rather than posting new material I will clear up some old stuff before moving on.

This time I am compelled by outside forces to talk about his attire. I trust that growing up most of us did not have a wardrobe manager, a person solely decicated to ensure that you always look your snazziest. Not so with Azkia. His wardrobe manager has taken me to task on the fact that her efforts have as yet gone unrecognised. This post is to right that wrong.

Here is an example of how dire things were pre-wardrobe-manager.

Something clearly had to be done and this was no job for an ordinary caped crusader. A new kind of superhero was called for. Just to happened that Edinburgh and one such superhero too many and so a beacon was sent.

And what a difference our aforementioned superhero made. Here are examples of the transformation after the wardrobe manager stepped in.




Just goes to show that with a little colour coordination, even an adobable baby can become super-adorable.


PS: To those offended by the inference that they did such an awful job with dressing Azkia please consider that there may have been a certain narcissist whose ego needs constant and considerable pampering. Shhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment