Wednesday, 5 May 2010

The inevitable debate

So here's the situation.. Ashlee and her beloved family keep claiming all these features on Azkia are from their family. Others, including the author of this piece, are convinced he looks more like Daddy. So we thought we would put it to the public to decide.

Representing Ash's family are Ashlee herself, Uncle James, Auntie Katherine and Grandma Clifford (Photos are in that order). Representing Daddy's side of the family is me and me alone... sigh! We would appreciate comments from readers as to who you think Azkia looks more like.

6 comments:

  1. I think Uncle James is the clear winner here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definite winner! I thought the idea was to pull the same face as Azkia? If so you all fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please tell me that wasn't the best photo of me!? i think you're cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. remember when he pooed on your shoulder today? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I'm going to say he looks more like mama, but he has Daddy's overall head shape. . . . Was I allowed to pick 2?

    ReplyDelete